Playbooks are used to create rules to search for specific results in sensitive data scans. Matches are found and actions are performed as defined in the Playbook. The Playbooks menu allows you to create, manage, and delete playbooks and access your script repository.
The Playbooks section is where you can:
- View a list of existing playbooks in the database.
- Create, delete and manage playbooks.
- Export one or more playbooks to a CSV file.
See Playbooks for more information.
The New Playbook section is where you can create new playbooks.
See New Playbook for more information.
The Script Repository section is where you can:
- View a list of existing scripts in the database.
- Create, delete and manage scripts.
- Export scripts to a CSV file.
See Script Repository for more information.